Goldwater CR responsibilities include:
1. Publicizing the Goldwater Scholarship on the campus,
2. Recruiting potential applications and soliciting faculty recommendations of outstanding students who demonstrate a commitment to pursuing a research career in the natural sciences, mathematics, and engineering,
3. Establishing the process by which the best qualified students are identified and nominated,
4. Helping students prepare their applications, and
5. Reviewing materials to ensure consistency and to help minimize errors and omissions, and
6. Ensuring that the institution’s nominations are complete and submitted online by the stated Goldwater deadline.