If you are interested in receiving a Goldwater Scholarship, you must be nominated for the award by your institution. Most academic institutions have a Goldwater Campus Representative and it is this individual who submits your nomination on behalf of your academic institution. You may not apply directly for the scholarship.

You may check to see if your institution has a Goldwater Campus Representative by going to the Campus Representative Locator, selecting your state and then selecting your school. If you do not find your academic institution listed on the Campus Representative Locator, please contact the Goldwater Help Center at 507-931-8335 for assistance.